Save big in December - Join the R2R Group Buy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,973
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you may know, we recently launched a completely new Group Buy program here at BRS and Reef2Reef members get exclusive monthly access!

What?
- Free shipping over $29 in the contiguous US
- 10x reward points (10% back) on nearly every product
- A monthly doorbuster just for Group Buy members (see below)
- Account upgrade to Preferred Reefer post Group Buy


When?
- Group buy starts Saturday 12/12 at 12:01AM
- Group Buy ends at 12:01AM on Tuesday 12/15

How?
- Make sure you have an account with BulkReefSupply.com
- Enter exclusive password (see below) and fill out this super easy form
- Deadline to enter is 11:59PM on Thursday 12/10

Password: december-r2r

[SIGN UP HERE]


December Exclusive Doorbuster: Black Friday Extended!
An exclusive extension on three of our Black Friday Doorbusters for Group Buy members!



Skimz Coral Feeder

$13.99 $9.09



Hanna Alkalinity HI755 Checker

$49.99 $34.99



Skimz Monzter SM203 DC Skimmer

$499.99 $348.99

Note: We'll be offering Group Buys for members on the second Saturday of every month with a new doorbuster each month - so check back in January as well!

(We're unable to apply 10x reward points to EcoTech, AI and NYOS due to manufacturer restrictions)

Questions? Let me know
 
Yes! Free shipping @ $29 is awesome!!! BRS ftw!! Thanks guys, BRS is the best!!
 
I'm not sure what happened. I clicked the [sign up here] link in plenty of time and followed the directions, but never got any email indicating how to participate. Guess I'll try again in January ...
 
I'm not sure what happened. I clicked the [sign up here] link in plenty of time and followed the directions, but never got any email indicating how to participate. Guess I'll try again in January ...

Can you send me a PM with the email address you used? I'd like to take a look.
 
Darn, I missed this! I just bought a reactor and carbon. Is there a way to be notified when the group buys happen?
 
Darn, I missed this! I just bought a reactor and carbon. Is there a way to be notified when the group buys happen?

Bummer! They are always on the second Saturday of the month, with sign-up during the beginning of that week. The next buy will be January 9th with sign-up starting January 4th. :)
 
Bummer! They are always on the second Saturday of the month, with sign-up during the beginning of that week. The next buy will be January 9th with sign-up starting January 4th. :)
I'll have to enter that date into the brain that I carry around in my pocket!;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top