Saved a draft of a writeup cant find it in user control panel?

Russ265

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2015
Messages
2,752
Reaction score
1,941
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if there was a place i could find drafts i saved for later work on? I remember saving it, but i cannot locate it.

thanks
 
Russ...did you ever find your draft? I think you have to go back to the original thread you started it in. But to your point, it would be nice to be able to find them in the case where you don't remember the thread. Just curious.
 
Russ...did you ever find your draft? I think you have to go back to the original thread you started it in. But to your point, it would be nice to be able to find them in the case where you don't remember the thread. Just curious.

i got it to pull up by clicking new thread but i am not sure if it is a google chrome thing or a site feature.

it is a shame it isnt in our account settings
 
It's a site feature that saves it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top