Saw keeps popping off my Inland

ColaAddict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
825
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having issue with my Inland wet bandsaw. The blade keeps popping off whenever I turn it on. I've had blade for a long time. Does it mean it's time to change the blade?
 
I am having issue with my Inland wet bandsaw. The blade keeps popping off whenever I turn it on. I've had blade for a long time. Does it mean it's time to change the blade?

Check to make sure the tension springs aren't bound up, if they aren't, your blade has stretched beyond the limits of the tension springs and the blade needs to be replaced.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top