Nov 18, 2013 #1 C chris124 Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 23, 2013 Messages 402 Reaction score 76 Location nc Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hi I have a scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp with a white bump on his side and is dying. What could this be? I have checked my water and my water is good so I think it is the bump.
Hi I have a scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp with a white bump on his side and is dying. What could this be? I have checked my water and my water is good so I think it is the bump.
Nov 18, 2013 #2 peterthegamer Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 10, 2012 Messages 411 Reaction score 36 Location NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pictures please.
Nov 18, 2013 #3 eliramos Valuable Member View Badges Joined May 6, 2013 Messages 1,849 Reaction score 418 Location west palm beach florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pills, Parasites, and Predators; Isopods in the Reef Aquarium by Ronald L. Shimek, Ph.D. - Reefkeeping.com check this out here! you have an isopod dont worry youre not alone lol
Pills, Parasites, and Predators; Isopods in the Reef Aquarium by Ronald L. Shimek, Ph.D. - Reefkeeping.com check this out here! you have an isopod dont worry youre not alone lol
Nov 18, 2013 #4 OP OP C chris124 Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 23, 2013 Messages 402 Reaction score 76 Location nc Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It is a isopod could this be killing him? my water is fine.
Nov 18, 2013 #5 OP OP C chris124 Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 23, 2013 Messages 402 Reaction score 76 Location nc Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Now hes dead.
Nov 18, 2013 #6 peterthegamer Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 10, 2012 Messages 411 Reaction score 36 Location NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm sorry for you loss.
Nov 18, 2013 #7 OP OP C chris124 Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 23, 2013 Messages 402 Reaction score 76 Location nc Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks.