SCASTILLO's 120G Reef Tank Build

A few months in and it's slowly getting there.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399175019.072356.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399175032.020546.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399175047.488422.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399175064.747717.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399175146.397242.jpg
 
Nice!
 
So this is currently how I have my Apex setup and everything I'm currently running off of it.
Screenshot 2014-05-17 14.58.13.jpg

This is my setup for my two Hydra 52's and the recent PH & Temps.
Screenshot 2014-05-17 14.58.26.jpg

Screenshot 2014-05-17 14.57.13.jpg

My parameters have been very consistent and my only concerns are my Mag being about 1300 or so and my Calcium being at about 350.
I've started weekly dosing of SeaChem's Reef Fusion 1 & 2.
Hopefully it Helps.
 
Well it's been a while since I've posted, so I figured I would put up some new pictures.
Two weeks ago I moved into a new home and wow what an event that created. It took about 6 hours to tear the tank down, drive 30 minutes to the new home and set it all back up again.
Luckily I didn't loose much coral at all and all the fish made it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404167810.853801.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404167821.991837.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404167835.220433.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404167846.595730.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404167861.937899.jpg
 
Well the move sounds like a win. The tank looks great as well
Yes it went so much better than I had anticipated, I'm very happy about it.

Here's a quick picture dump for yall. With the Apex AFS and my auto top off, the only real interaction I've had with the tank is my Bi-weekly water changes and maintenance.
Hope you enjoy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406987566.697185.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406987580.063300.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406987596.497073.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406987608.346913.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406987621.012597.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top