Scolymia vitiensis major tissue loss

Johnny'snewreeftank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I added a Scolymia vitiensis to my tank last weekend. I did a 13 minutes dip since he was on a large piece of rock I wanted to get all the critters off of him and the rock. Good thing because he had plenty of hitchhickers. All my other lps and softies are doing fine. Any one have any ideas? He looks like a lost cause for sure.

Ph 7.9, Phosphates .25, nitrates 0, nitrite 0, temp steady at 78

IMG_20200201_072829.jpg IMG_20200201_173215.jpg
 
Phosphate is very high, nitrate is dangerously low. How about salinity, alk, cal, mag. Scolys are stony corals, constant levels of alk, cal, mag, and salinity are required. Have you tried to feed it mysis at night?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top