Scrambled eggs lost color. No green skirt

Danmuges

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
65
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever had issues with Scrambled eggs losing their green skirt after being shocked and did it ever recover? These used to look amazing before a sudden salinity drop caused them to lose their green. Should I expect them to regain this in time? These have been like this for 2 months.
Parameters are stable and have been for the last 2 months.

20211224_194225.jpg 20211224_194238.jpg
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention
 
Because they lost the green skirt. They were 100% Scrambled eggs. I sell zoas for a living
Would you happen to know what type of Zoas these are? Bought them as Halloween Zoas on a trip but and can't find them anywhere. Any input would be highly appreciated
20220313_122458.jpg
20220313_122742.jpg
 
They kinda look like LA Lakers to me. I can’t say I’ve ever seen someone label zoas as scrambled eggs with a green skirt. This is what I associate scrambled eggs as. I can’t say what exactly would have changed it’s color though. Could be a variety of chemistry changes, as I assume you haven’t changed the lighting.
 

Attachments

  • F7BB0674-EB10-488C-A279-AE99AB82AE21.jpeg
    F7BB0674-EB10-488C-A279-AE99AB82AE21.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 29
I've noticed that when my phosphates rise over what my Zoas are used to they start loosing color and the first to go is usually the skirt. Have you tested them recently? Are you using idiode or idione? Those two factors themselves seem to affect zoa color, most noticeably and usually, starting with the skirts.
I hope they get better, whatever it is.
 
They kinda look like LA Lakers to me. I can’t say I’ve ever seen someone label zoas as scrambled eggs with a green skirt. This is what I associate scrambled eggs as. I can’t say what exactly would have changed it’s color though. Could be a variety of chemistry changes, as I assume you haven’t changed the lighting.
Thats exactly what they looked like prior to losing color
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top