Scroll Turbinaria very slow growth if any.

joekidwell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
287
Reaction score
203
Location
Greeneville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was under the assumption that these grew pretty fast but this guy looks exactly the same as when I got it almost two months ago.

It's sitting in 150 to 200 par with moderate flow, it has beautiful coloration but the polyps only come out at night.

My paramaters are
Calcium 430
Alk 7.7
Mag 1370
Ph 8.1 - 8.2
Phosphates .03
Nitrates 10

20220908_190400.jpg
 
I was under the assumption that these grew pretty fast but this guy looks exactly the same as when I got it almost two months ago.

It's sitting in 150 to 200 par with moderate flow, it has beautiful coloration but the polyps only come out at night.

My paramaters are
Calcium 430
Alk 7.7
Mag 1370
Ph 8.1 - 8.2
Phosphates .03
Nitrates 10

20220908_190400.jpg
I’ve had a massive colony in my first tank
I had it for years but still don’t think it’s ever grew much .
Very slow
 
The oval shaped colony below the huge plating monti
the other picture it’s on the far left side
 

Attachments

  • 9A608919-153E-4DA6-BEE9-6FDA2FFD49A0.png
    9A608919-153E-4DA6-BEE9-6FDA2FFD49A0.png
    722.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 027CA9A7-9062-424F-9458-E9138F06353B.png
    027CA9A7-9062-424F-9458-E9138F06353B.png
    580.5 KB · Views: 44

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top