Sea slug of some kind

Brandy Hiller

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2017
Messages
32
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this guy cruising on the glass after adding a new coral...

20170704_184619.jpg
 
Found this guy cruising on the glass after adding a new coral...

20170704_184619.jpg
Its a good idea to inspect and dip new corals before adding them to your tank. If failure to do so can result in a bad ending. But yes thats a stomatella and they are great to have
 
I know I know... coral dips.... Been meaning to get some coral RX...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top