• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seachem Magnesium Test kit and Hamilton MHO fixture

ClearRain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
303
Reaction score
273
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been clearing out some old things. I have a seachem reef status magnesium test kit, used twice, and a Hamilton 250w mho pendant with Current USA 250w ballast.
Mg kit - $15
MHO pendant and ballast- $70
(Pendant 50, ballast 20)
Will post pics later. Any questions welcome.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top