Secondary copepod culture : Tisbe VS Apocyclops

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Next pods to culture


  • Total voters
    13

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
3,146
Location
humble.fish/community
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm branching into a second copepod type to compliment my Tigriopus culture. Other growers, what would you rather culture at home? The venerable Tisbe or the "newer" Apocyclops?
 
Would second this question
 
I haven't got this going yet, but apocyclops from those I've asked seems to be the consensus.
 
Good. I already bought the culture. Would be disappointed if I guessed wrong haha.

Thanks for following up.
 
Your post actually reminded me that I haven't gotten around to doing this yet.. with all the other stuff going on. Going to see if there are any apocs at the LFS tonight after work :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top