Pronounced "Physics Vixen" …. yes yes I know how dumb it sounds NOW... explain that to the then 20 year old me when it was created.
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
1. What country are you located in?
Ohio, United States
2. What is one thing you always need more of?
Salt (Reef crystals), unusual/uncommon softies, swag...all the swag!!
3. What do you like to do on the weekends?
D&D, relax with my husband and 2 children, archery, experimenting in the kitchen, mess with the tank, Sunday dinners Italian style. 
4. What are your other hobbies/interests?
Archery, cooking, D&D, sewing.
5. How do you relax after a long day at work?
I don't have a set schedule and can be working at random hours, so depending on time of day I am hanging with the kids or messing about with a hobby listed above.
6. Do you collect anything?
Do the souls of my enemies count? Otherwise, unusual hermit crabs and odd house plants, uranium glass/orange fiesta ware (I'm a radiation physicist and like the geekery).
7. What is your favorite color?
Love the blues/purples/teals/greens
8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?
Seinfeld, The Princess Bride
9. What type of music do you listen to?
Anything, depends on my mood and ADHD. It could be the same song on repeat for 3 weeks or a random hankering for electro swing.
10. Do you follow any sports teams?
Um nope, not even going to pretend I know what's going on with a game.
11. What's your favorite fish?
African Midas Blenny
12. Favorite coral?
Unusual/rare softies, my favorite is a true weeping willow toadstool (still looking for that unicorn!).
13. Favorite invert?
I have a soft spot for my hermits and especially love the "weird" ones (halloween, electric blue, electric orange, other unusual colors or sizes).
14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread?
I've had a successful 29g biocube for the last 5 years and am preparing for an upgrade to a 100-120g system this year (fingers crossed). My BC is mainly toadstools, mushrooms, odd softies, NPS, and a few SPS. Right now the sole survivor is Greg, a jerk flame hawkfish who, after being a model citizen for years, became an evil villain over night and took out my other fish. Now he perches on his rock and surveys you and his fiefdom with judgement. The tank is filled with inverts... tuxedo urchin, serpent star, all the crabs, snails, etc. I find them more fun to watch than the fish. I do not have a current build thread but will with the next tank.
15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)?
The dream is to maybe one day own an octopus (though I'm struggling with those ethics and am currently undecided, plus I want many more years of experience before attempting that). I may instead get a frogfish. I want something ugly and unusual to love! The larger system will be for mostly softies, allowing them to grow and sway in all their glory, and probably filled with more inverts and a few fish. Wish list is too big right now.
16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank?
My serpent star, he behaves like a madman when frozen food is dropped in the tank and it's amazing to watch him make his way from one side of the tank to the other in 3 seconds. His arms remind me of octopus tentacles. He's a fat beauty and eats a TON.
17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over?
Dreaming up the design for inhabitants of new tanks. I really wanted to build a drop-off tank to house a giant red hermit (Tamatoa), NPS and some sort of reef cliff drop-off design (...someday!). I really enjoy seeing coral and critters thrive.
18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.)
Swag... I'm a nerd and love geeky stuff. I also love food and treats.
19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
As much as I would love to say yes, I agree that shipping livestock, especially where I live (NE Ohio) is not good for the critters at this time of year.
20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.)
I think asking about allergies was a good idea!
Thank you for making this event possible! It will be a blast!!