Seeking ideas for a AIO frag swap tank

hafer12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2015
Messages
240
Reaction score
117
Location
Shreveport, Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently picked up two 11g tanks. 1 is for a friend and the other I want to turn into a travel/show tank for frag swaps. Tank measures 30x12.5x7. I'm looking to create a AIO style tank, one chamber for carbon and the second as a return section. I'm thinking about making the "sump area" 8"-10" to reduce topping off after bagging a few corals. It would also double as a holding area for sold frags.
I plan on making the baffles from black acrylic. I'm just not sure where to buy them or how to go about designing them. Any info is appreciated, pictures of AIO tank baffles would be a massive help. Tia!
20200501_170055.jpg
 
Not sure if any of these will work for a frag tank but may give you ideas. They also have sump baffle kits.

 
Not sure if any of these will work for a frag tank but may give you ideas. They also have sump baffle kits.

Thanks I'll check it out!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top