• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sell or Trade 2 Radions XR30 Pro

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,182
Reaction score
147
Location
Elizabeth NJ
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to sell or trade 2-Ecotech Radion XR30 Pro 3 Gen. Will trade for 2 Kessil AP 700 and will add cash. Selling for 500 each. Also have reef Link that is new will sell with one or both Radions for additional 75 dollars I will not part out the reef link. Just started it up today. The Radions were purchased from other fellow reefer not sure the age on them. I think they have different manufacture dates. You can text me at 201-527-0414.

Thank you
 
54614c60343547977da7c323cb0b4e05.jpg
31a3b527e2efb790da5defab011ebbf4.jpg
8f878a9d61a9570aaf82c0332aadc64b.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top