Selling a 40 gallon tank and some corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
2,917
Reaction score
819
Location
Pulaski
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 40 gallon tank I am wanting to sale. Listed in the mtrc sale forum. Will be 40 gallon cube, stand, sump, return pump and plumbing, overflow box, live rock and some coral and live stock.
 
do you have a pic of all for sale. I might be interested in some of your live rock, coral and live stock.
 
Heres a pic of the tank with rock and whats left. Some of the stuff is not going. Will take $150 for the rock coral and a few fish and what clean up crew is left and an urchin. Duncan and candy cane are going to the 90 as soon as I get time.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140425_220932_442.jpg
    IMG_20140425_220932_442.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 127

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top