• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling a green Goniopora. Local pickup

SaltISlife

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2020
Messages
695
Reaction score
810
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a medium sized Green Goniopora. Ive had it nearly 9 months and its still doing great. I just need to make some money before the 23rd for bills.

Otherwise i wouldnt be selling all my corals like i am.

Asking 100$ for it. Local pickup. Im in woodbridge va

20210218_154618.jpg 20210218_164940.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top