• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling AI Hydra 64 HD, With HMS Light Mount, and 3d Reefing light diffuser!

RazorRamon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Messages
217
Reaction score
163
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light has only been used for 3 months
light is like new, everything Is in perfect condition and working order.
includes Light, HMS mounting arm, and 3d reef diffuser.

I am asking for 650$ for everything

tempImageN2JLpH.jpg
tempImageWFQt2n.jpg
tempImageRTzniS.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top