• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling GHL KH Director and Stand alone doser

jordimex

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2017
Messages
474
Reaction score
156
Location
Mexico City
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought the KH director at macna 2018, have only used it for a couple weeks and then decided to go a different route, unfortunately, I don't have the box it came with and all of the tubings has been cut so unfortunately, I can't provide them, also the reagent bottle is about halfway full.

600 shipped.
 
Last edited:
is this still available??
is it a set or KH director alone??
can we have some pics??
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top