• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Indo Dragon Soul/ Gold torch

fishguy212

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
129
Reaction score
88
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All - i have a small colony of 4 heads, 2 completely split heads (each splitting into 2) indo gold/dragon soul. Pick up only no shippig. Euless/Dallas area. Pics taken under kessil 360. I have not fragged as i want to give oppirtunity to someone to buy the whole small colony. Please PM if interested. Prefer to sell colony for $599 or will frag sell each head splitting into 2 heads for $350.

20200327_205903.jpg
20200327_205908.jpg
20200327_205905.jpg
20200327_205910.jpg
20200326_222205.jpg
20200327_205908.jpg 20200327_205905.jpg 20200327_205910.jpg 20200326_222205.jpg
 
Price DROP - $575 for the whole colony with 4 heads, 2 completely separate heads splitting into 2 more. Dallas/Euless pickup only
 
Hi All - i have a small colony of 4 heads, 2 completely split heads (each splitting into 2) indo gold/dragon soul. Pick up only no shippig. Euless/Dallas area. Pics taken under kessil 360. I have not fragged as i want to give oppirtunity to someone to buy the whole small colony. Please PM if interested. Prefer to sell colony for $599 or will frag sell each head splitting into 2 heads for $350.

20200327_205903.jpg
20200327_205908.jpg
20200327_205905.jpg
20200327_205910.jpg
20200326_222205.jpg
20200327_205908.jpg 20200327_205905.jpg 20200327_205910.jpg 20200326_222205.jpg
I would like 2 heads how do i go about buying
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top