• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling JBJ 24 Nano Cube and Frag System

fastrd400

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
111
Reaction score
16
Location
Bay Area, Calif.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to consolidate. Both these systems are in my garage and like the old saying goes, "out of site, out of mind" I find myself not putting the time into them as I do my main display

JBJ 24 Nano Cube complete with custom Rapid LED(built and installed by them) retro fit hood(12 blue, 6 white, 6UV). Comes with what is in it now including a pair of Koralia 3 powerheads, JBJ ATO, and the coral 300.00





Frag system is an AA 21 gallon tank. 22.5 X 17.5 X 12. Built in overflow down to a 14 gallon sump. Mag 7 return pump, and Bubble Magus skimmer. Not a lot of frags left in it, but take whats's left if you buy it. 350.00

Pick up only and not willing to seperate at this time.






 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top