• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Kessil A80 with gooseneck and spectral controller

Kengo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
106
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm selling a used Kessil A80 with a gooseneck and spectral controller for $200 shipped! If you're interested just send me a PM!

IMG_5507.jpg IMG_5511.jpg IMG_5513.jpg IMG_5515.jpg
 
update: 190 shipped
 
Bump
 
Update 150 shipped
 
SOLD
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top