• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling my extras off all new in box

Do you have pics of the ATS?

You mean the ATO if so that is sold already. I am going to add my Apex AFS for $90 shipped Picture below.

image.jpg
 
Seen some discussions on this unit. Little known about it. What was your experience?
 
Works pretty good but I had to dose iron to keep algae growing but I think that is normal for ATS systems. I will also say that once algae grows thick it can start to flow over the top of the screen. I was having to clean it every couple days. I switched to a bigger model as I feed about 3 cubes of food a day. I thought about converting the light into a macro algae light in the sump.
 
Thanks. That was my concern. I have a stocked DT and feed heavily as well and was worried about it overflowing. I have a diy waterfall. I think I will stick with it for now. Thank you though.
 
It won't overflow but just will flow back into the tank because of the side walls. But yeah sounds like you might already have a nice one.
 
Two kessils for $700 shipped with connecting cable and apex cable.
Quad doser $200
ATS $80
Nanocube with LEDs $100 picked up free sand and some live rocks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top