• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling or trading zoa garden rock

Bigbadfishy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
196
Reaction score
110
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at possibly selling my zoa garden rock it’s a flat rock about 9-10” / 5” I’m falling more in love with SPS and trying to make some room. Willing to trade for sps frags also.

74E72ADC-E94D-43BF-AA61-9EDDE62EF404.jpeg 67DB35F7-E4C2-4EFE-B540-83A81BD7E71C.jpeg
 
Rasta, nirvana, skittles, universe, pandora, purple monster, purple people eaters, Green Bay packers, fire and ice, gobstoppers, radioactive, scrambled eggs, nuclear death, and m sure some others
 
Open to offers or trades.
 
Yes I know shippping is pricey to the mid west but I can do that.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top