Howdy! I'm in the process of selling off many of my aquarium parts. Due to financial setbacks, I'm unable to continue maintenance on my tanks.
Therefore, I'll be posting some items I'll be selling from my 29 and 75 gallon tanks. Below are some on my list. There will be more, which'll likely either be posted here or in another thread.
NOTE THAT ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE VIA P.M., AND EVERY ITEM LISTED HAS BEEN SLIGHTLY USED FROM 6 TO 9 MONTHS. ALL HAVE BEEN TESTED BEFORE THESE WENT ON SALE. INDIVIDUAL SHIPPING COSTS ARE INCLUDED INTO EVERY PRICE.
EcoTech Marine VorTech MP40W Propeller Pump(s) - $200 each ($380 pair)
These two powerful beauties gave my 75 gallon tank a very nice flow throughout. They kept my livestock happy, that's for sure. You can program them to work together or separately. This item comes with the powerhead(s), driver(s), and power block(s). Both worked great during the tests. You can purchase these together or separate.
AquaMaxx Hang-On-Back Series I (HOB-1) Protein Skimmer - $140
This was the best protein skimmer I had for the 29 gallon tank. It was very efficient at its job. During its last use and a final test, it still worked like a champ.
Tunze Silence Recirculation Pump 1073.020_A & 1073.050 - $50 (1073.020_A) // $100 (1073.050)
1073.020_A (left) & 1073.050 (right)
These pumps were great for both tanks. The 1073.020_A was for the 29 gallon tank. The only thing is that it sometimes takes a li'l while to start, but after that, it works fine. The 1073.050 was for my 75 gallon tank. There were no problems with that. Both were tested to be working great.
Here's the link to view the item pics in a larger resolution...
http://tinyurl.com/pl2alrk
Again, if you want to negotiate the prices, please shoot me a P.M.. Feel free to ask me anything about these items on sale. It's a bittersweet end to this hobby for me, but hopefully I'll be a lot more successful in the next.
Therefore, I'll be posting some items I'll be selling from my 29 and 75 gallon tanks. Below are some on my list. There will be more, which'll likely either be posted here or in another thread.
NOTE THAT ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE VIA P.M., AND EVERY ITEM LISTED HAS BEEN SLIGHTLY USED FROM 6 TO 9 MONTHS. ALL HAVE BEEN TESTED BEFORE THESE WENT ON SALE. INDIVIDUAL SHIPPING COSTS ARE INCLUDED INTO EVERY PRICE.
EcoTech Marine VorTech MP40W Propeller Pump(s) - $200 each ($380 pair)
These two powerful beauties gave my 75 gallon tank a very nice flow throughout. They kept my livestock happy, that's for sure. You can program them to work together or separately. This item comes with the powerhead(s), driver(s), and power block(s). Both worked great during the tests. You can purchase these together or separate.
AquaMaxx Hang-On-Back Series I (HOB-1) Protein Skimmer - $140
This was the best protein skimmer I had for the 29 gallon tank. It was very efficient at its job. During its last use and a final test, it still worked like a champ.
Tunze Silence Recirculation Pump 1073.020_A & 1073.050 - $50 (1073.020_A) // $100 (1073.050)
1073.020_A (left) & 1073.050 (right)
These pumps were great for both tanks. The 1073.020_A was for the 29 gallon tank. The only thing is that it sometimes takes a li'l while to start, but after that, it works fine. The 1073.050 was for my 75 gallon tank. There were no problems with that. Both were tested to be working great.
Here's the link to view the item pics in a larger resolution...
http://tinyurl.com/pl2alrk
Again, if you want to negotiate the prices, please shoot me a P.M.. Feel free to ask me anything about these items on sale. It's a bittersweet end to this hobby for me, but hopefully I'll be a lot more successful in the next.


