September Coral Fragging Workshop and Raffle!!! Sept 27th 3pm

Nice to see everyone come out for the event. Tons of frags! Thanks to everyone that made it possible.
IMG_20200927_173845.jpg

IMG_20200927_173839.jpg

IMG_20200927_161130.jpg

IMG_20200927_152815.jpg
 
Will be posting more pics as well
 
There were probably 300 - 350 coral raffled off. We did go a little over schedule but we also started a bit late.

The club actually made a profit. We spent around $1,500 not counting a lot of time from board members or all of the donation from @kevinl owner of The Reef Gallery as well as things other members brought. I'm not exactly sure how much profit we made, but I'm just glad that we didn't lose money and can continue to do events such as this.

Thank you to everyone who helped out, we couldn't have done it without you!
 
Last edited:
Pics from the frag workshop, was fantastic and I think everyone took home some coral
PXL_20200927_214715033.jpg
PXL_20200927_214706887.jpg
PXL_20200927_214645726.jpg
PXL_20200927_214629509.jpg
PXL_20200927_214623677.jpg
PXL_20200927_210141198.jpg
PXL_20200927_210138592.jpg
PXL_20200927_204521531.jpg
PXL_20200927_204503831.jpg
PXL_20200927_204457585.jpg
PXL_20200927_204449341.jpg
PXL_20200927_204443681.jpg
 
Post pics of your new corals on the thread below -so we know who got what and how they mount/place them. Don't forget to dip those corals as they came directly from the ocean and may have undesirables on them.

 
I am trying to plan another one. Certainly more difficult with Indonesia being closed to wild collection again. Will probably have to see about getting a box from Australia, but will be more expensive.
 
I am trying to plan another one. Certainly more difficult with Indonesia being closed to wild collection again. Will probably have to see about getting a box from Australia, but will be more expensive.

Hey Jamie i might be interested in going in on some corals, if you wanna PM me we might be able to figure something out
 
This year event details.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top