September NARC meeting - you are invited!

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
9,721
Reaction score
42,116
Location
Hartselle Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,

I posted the following on NARC:



I would like to host the September NARC meeting at the new store on 9/21 @ 12:00 (you can come earlier or later)

It's not done, I just figured it was a large enough space and you can see progress.

I will provide Pizza, plates, napkins and bottled water.

The address is:

107 E. Main St.
Hartselle, Al. 35640
256-541-4622

It is super easy to get to:

From I-65 go west at exit 328 towards downtown Hartselle. Just before the railroad tracks you will see Mack's body shop on your left and the store on your right. If you turn the street before this you can park behind the store. There is parking for over 100 cars back there. You can also park in the closed convenience store on the corner if you wish or, if there is room, right in front of the store.

Please RSVP by Friday 9/20 so I know how much Pizza to get.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

(I am also inviting some member of MTRC and Birminham reef club)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top