Setting alarm if switch on xx minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

ChrisQ0904

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2013
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
701
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is it possible to write a code for a n alarm along the lines of if sw1 closed for 10 minutes then on? If so what's the proper way to writes it?

I want to know if sw1 stays closed for too long and once it opens I would like the alarm to turn off.
 
Create a virtual output to act as a timer:

[Timer_Sw1]
Set OFF
If sw1 CLOSED Then ON
Defer 010 Then ON


Then add this line to your alarm programming:

[EmailAlm]
Set OFF
If Output Timer_Sw1 = ON Then ON

See my tutorials on Virtual Outputs and Timers for more details.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top