Setting up a saltwater tank advice, suggestions, and tips.

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
980
Location
Modesto, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realize there are many new hobbyists to the salty world on this website and I'd like to take time and give anyone who needs it help on starting/setting up a saltwater tank whether its a fish only or reef. If you have any questions or need suggestions just comment below or PM me and me and other users will glad to give you answers. :yo:
 
Honestly on the rocks, I would say from a fellow reefer getting out of the hobby. Sand you may as well just buy some bags from your lfs or order online. Rocks, try marco rocks, brs, or marine depot
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top