• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals Signature Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doe5ia14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
66
Reaction score
14
Location
Orange County
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have another one for sale. Since shipping went well last time I'll consider shipping again depending on weather conditions where you live. I must note that I can't guarantee shipping but will do my best to pack accordingly. Buyer pays shipping.
Here's a link to my feedback from the last one sold and shipped.
"Thanks Doe5ia14!"
Local pick up will be in Orange County, CA which is preferred.

Pic is of orignal bta


A clone of it


One for sale is about 3" asking $300obo
Basket is a teal/blue color
WYSIWYG
Nem1.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top