Sexy Corals Super Woman Chalice

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,351
Reaction score
180
Location
connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what ever happened with this chalice? did anybody ever get a frag? I havent heard much about it at all.
 
Fedex lost it on the way to florida i believe, along with an s-ton of other corals and nems going to my boy on the east coast.
 
Half was lost when FedEx took 2 days to ship ... the other half was fragged and all died abettor a small piece that one of my customer took and growing out. Haven't bothered him much but I think its still kicking.
 
Half was lost when FedEx took 2 days to ship ... the other half was fragged and all died abettor a small piece that one of my customer took and growing out. Haven't bothered him much but I think its still kicking.

such a shame
 
FedEx sucks. They have been messing up a lot lately. I'm hearing more and more horror stories in other forums about FedEx.
 
I once waited till noon for a coral order that was supposed to arrive by 1030. They told me it was aircraft mechanical issues and would refund the charges. Pretty sure FedEx tracking should it was on the truck at 7am. 5 hours to deliver in town? Lies!
 
It is a shame about the loss of the wonderwoman, it was pretty. When I bought this one from Rudy (where SC's bought his piece) he said this one looked very similar. They are not the same which is obvious.

DSC_2375.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top