Sexy shrimp move to rock nem?

clownaround4giggles

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2023
Messages
50
Reaction score
16
Location
long island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ! I know sexy shrimp most often host rock nems, but mine have been hosting my big frogspawn. If I were to add a rock nem, would they go directly to it as an instinct or stay hosting the frogspawn. Thank you!
 
they could, or wont. depends on their attitude/personality, but wouldn't hurt to try!

kind of like how clown fish not always hosting BTA's.
 
Upvote 0
They'll kind of do whatever they want to do. I introduced RFAs for my sexy shrimp and some moved over to it, some went to a mushroom coral. They're constantly changing where they're at. I provided too many dance pads for them and it split the group up.
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top