Shallow Frag Tank and reef tank build

fasterznu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
789
Reaction score
62
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a couple Frag tanks from WWC that they used at MACNA. Planning on using one for a Frag Tank and the other for a shallow reef tank. Here's a couple quick shots of where they'll be setup...
 

Attachments

  • 1378957927536.jpg
    1378957927536.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,176
  • 1378957944507.jpg
    1378957944507.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,155
Thanks but I think I should be good with two for now or I might even sell the kessils and go with some AI's down the road.
 
Got one of the tanks up and running. Going to get sand and rock tomorrow :)
 

Attachments

  • 1379211351235.jpg
    1379211351235.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 1379211360483.jpg
    1379211360483.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,341
I dig it. I have a small shallow tank that I've not yet set up. This is inspirational for me. Very nice!
 
Sand and live rock added.
 

Attachments

  • 1379276203588.jpg
    1379276203588.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 1379276216842.jpg
    1379276216842.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,009
Will post some better pics later once the water settles
 
After hours of patiently waiting its finally cleared up :D
 

Attachments

  • 1379289240212.jpg
    1379289240212.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 992
  • 1379289248938.jpg
    1379289248938.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,039
It definitely does, have 60+frags coming Tuesday :eek: so gonna need all the space I can get
 
Frags came in :D
 

Attachments

  • 1379427300888.jpg
    1379427300888.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 930
  • 1379427312585.jpg
    1379427312585.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 941
  • 1379427320431.jpg
    1379427320431.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 923
Looking good. Excited to see what all those frags are! Following

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
 
Big thanks to Frag Junky for the frags, they all look great and were packaged very well.
 

Attachments

  • 1379431133574.jpg
    1379431133574.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 930
Very cool tank!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top