Happy new year everyone!
Okay, this past holiday kept me busy. We had some family over . Yes, I know, shelter in place, but this is our first year in our own home and my wife was excited and wanted the in-laws over. So yeah...
Anyway, nobody cares about what I did. Here is what this thread is for:
The tank is cycled. I have since added four blue eyed cardinals. I love these fish, they’re my favorite. They school nicely, and are well behaved. Unfortunately, one ended up not eating and died today. I’m a bit sad about it, but I couldn’t do anything to try and make it eat. I noticed some diatoms starting to cover the rocks and substrate, so I added 4 trochus snails and 4 scarlet reef hermits. I may need a fighting conch in the near future. They are theeee best at cleaning the sandbed imo. Here are some pictures. Happy reefing everyone and stay safe!