Share and you could WIN a Tunze LED light fixture!

I can not believe I have won this! I am blown away. Thank you very much. I have been looking at this light for some time now. Thank you pm sent.
 
I have gotten these lights today and I must say holy cow these are AMAZING! A huge thank you to Tunze these Leds are second to none. Thank you to Reef2Reef this is the best site ever! I am going to put these Leds on a 40 gal that I am building to use as a coral only tank. These light look so awesome that I have been sitting here thinking of how I can put these Leds into my 200gal lol. Man a huge thank you again!
 
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/nano-reefs/184025-innovative-marine-nuvo-8-build.html
IMG_8201.jpg


IMG_8331.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top