Share Your WWC Bounce Pictures and Information!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
:) .
 

Attachments

  • 15997_10152273081746795_470632661412057619_n.jpg
    15997_10152273081746795_470632661412057619_n.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 437
Just bought one would love info on lighting low med high and flow and care getting mine this week help me out hahah thanks in advance
 
image.jpg
Here's mine. Picked it up back in Aug this year. Some progression shots
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last pic is feeding time. Some of the bubbles are so big they got stucked outside
 
I was wondering what the og wwc bounce shroom name actually is? or is that the name so what I'm asking is. Is there an actually name or is that the name og wwc bounce because I see this being a huge problem if u buy one shroom that an original bounce from wwc that makes them all og wwc bounce. I hope I'm clear enough so is it like biohazard or Sunkist or reef koi is there a name to this one?
 
can you tell me what they sell for quarter size ??

Recently I've seen them go for anywhere between 200-500 pp quarter size, depending on how many bubbles and bubble size as well as mother lineage and mother bubble size and number.

Now the big question: how do you get a rhodactis to "bounce"? Do you expose it to different conditions? Or does it just happen by itself? Is it genetic? Can any mushroom bounce or does it have to be the ones from other bounces?
 
I've asked this question a couple times in different places, and usually no one who knows answers. I guess that is just to protect their value...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top