- Joined
- Aug 13, 2020
- Messages
- 11,279
- Reaction score
- 13,855
- Location
- New Jersey
- What state or country do you live in
- New Jersey
Update:
I probably jumped the gun on this one, but I couldn’t resist the amazing sale. I bought a Hawaiian Punch BTA yesterday, which I named “bucket”, given the fact that within the first ten minutes, it firmly attached itself to the acclimation bucket and was a pain to pry off! Haven’t gotten any pics of it in the tank yet, given the fact that within a few hours, it moved itself behind the rockwork. I used a breeder net for a makeshift nem guard until I can 3D print a real one. I also picked up a green Duncan coral.
I probably jumped the gun on this one, but I couldn’t resist the amazing sale. I bought a Hawaiian Punch BTA yesterday, which I named “bucket”, given the fact that within the first ten minutes, it firmly attached itself to the acclimation bucket and was a pain to pry off! Haven’t gotten any pics of it in the tank yet, given the fact that within a few hours, it moved itself behind the rockwork. I used a breeder net for a makeshift nem guard until I can 3D print a real one. I also picked up a green Duncan coral.



