Shipping my fish? Pls help I’m clueless :,)

Those are the hammer gods hands lol haha and yea thats what this hobby is all about reefers helping reefers....
It’s what I love about the hobby! Gonna be tough to rebuild my collection for sure :,/
 

Attachments

  • 112DD5C3-DFE4-416F-819C-071AE96A17E4.jpeg
    112DD5C3-DFE4-416F-819C-071AE96A17E4.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1278.jpeg
    IMG_1278.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1280.jpeg
    IMG_1280.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1279.jpeg
    IMG_1279.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1281.jpeg
    IMG_1281.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 40
Might have a torch or 2 on discount i can throw in in about a month or so.....
Here is a video of my frag tank
 
Check out
masc colorado
Its the reefing club this way. Have a meeting in oct. When are you going to arrive? Totally down for you to come....
I’d be down for that for sure! I’ll be down there late September so long as I’m settled I’d love to join :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top