Shipping now $20 for New York! @Cherry Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I live 5 miles from NY can I ship to a fed ex facility in NY and pick it up?
 
i live in NYC, work at home - will take deliveries for 1 frag of choice from the buyer! :rolleyes:
 
Were you logged in?
Yup.
8d755e717f3303f2f534cc3abae5fd86.jpg
both on full site and mobile.
 
Still not working... REALLY TRYING TO PLACE AN ORDER OVER HERE!!!
I Have An Accont, I'm Logged In and still nothing...

image.png
 
Still not working... REALLY TRYING TO PLACE AN ORDER OVER HERE!!!
I Have An Accont, I'm Logged In and still nothing...

image.png

Give me a call if you can and I can sort it over the phone(7347765457) or choose Fedex priority and I can refund the difference.
 
We have a new website on a different platform under development that should be ready in January, our current site is so glitchy that we have decided to set it on fire and leave it for dead.
 
I tried to place an order today, I didn't see this shipping option either.

I had a moment to try this out myself and found the following..

The actual shipping options only appear when you hit one of the forms of "checkout", if you hit "estimate shipping" nothing happens.
There is no need to estimate shipping since its a flat rate for the given states.
 
I tried again twice today, logged in, put items in the cart. I hit checkout, and was being charged $45.00 for shipping. My NY address was included with all my other information.
 
Still not working... Also, was waiting on the email for SPS availability.
62d005e9c1d3ab2285abfe8ddd3ecb71.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top