Shnozberry acro got it yesterday whats

reeferman90

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
atmore
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
 
Interesting picture. It appears to be engulfed in what looks like a reef loogie? or perhaps a bacterial slime? I'd try to remove the slime coat (maybe with a baster or some water current) to see if there is still any life underneath.
 
Interesting picture. It appears to be engulfed in what looks like a reef loogie? or perhaps a bacterial slime? I'd try to remove the slime coat (maybe with a baster or some water current) to see if there is still any life underneath.
Reef Loogie™
 
I had it on a little Frag rack I made but just moved it there when I got home
 
i just got it in the mail it didn’t look that good bags seems to be cold the me but is it go or should I Leave it for a couple days see what it’s gonna do
 
i just got it in the mail it didn’t look that good bags seems to be cold the me but is it go or should I Leave it for a couple days see what it’s gonna do
I have no experience with acros but I’d say move it away from all other coral and leave it. I’ve heard cases of corals growing back from the bare skeletons.
 
Definitely the blasto killed it. Some of my acro died like that too when they fall on my blasto, chalices or welso. Thise have nasty sting and long sweeping at night
 
Reef Loogie™
Any problems with Aiptasia? Reef Loogie™ Invasive feather dusters? Reef Loogie™ Nuisance sponges? Reef Loogie™ Velvet? Reef Loogie™
we’re gonna make this thing. The all powerful nuisance critter taker carer ofer.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top