Shops in the New Orleans or Slidell area.

  • Thread starter Thread starter laytonp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

laytonp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
284
Reaction score
7
Location
Huntsville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am heading down to New Orleans this week and curious if there were any good shops in the area worth stopping in.
 
Slidell not so much. New Orleans had a few. Coral connection, ricks reef and aquatic specialties. Baton rouge would be your best of all though if you can make your way over there you may be more impressed.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top