Should I be stirring my 2 part in there dosing containers?

Alberta79

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
178
Reaction score
176
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am currently dosing red sea A B C liquid form with a dosing unit. The calcium is getting a build up of brown flakes. Should I be stirring the calcium in the containers? Should I drain the calcium from the container to remove these flakes or just let everything be?

Thank you
 
Yes. Stir it back. May need some warm water to bathe the container to help it. Pretty concentrated. The chunks will plug the lines at the intake. I switched to ESV B-ionic just because of this and it causing the calcium to dip. The ESV is somewhat less concentrated but still pretty potent.
 
Yes- I do every other day and there is settling of compounds
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top