- Joined
- Mar 5, 2023
- Messages
- 5,355
- Reaction score
- 9,233
- Location
- Texas
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
I got this little colony of Zoas from my LFS and they were wide open when I got them. I dipped them when I put them in and they were happy for about a week. Then they started closing up more and more. I have dipped them 2 more times since they closed up. I don’t see any pests on them. At one point I had a little sand blowing on them from a misplaced power head but it’s been over a week and they aren’t opening at all. I cant recall if they were already closing a bit before the powerhead incident. I also tried lightly blowing them off and lightly scrubbing them. Is the
brown on them a little algae maybe? They are in a lower flow lower light area and my other Zoas and other corals are looking good. All of my parameters appear to be solid. Any advice?
it's dirty.

