Nov 3, 2015 #1 JedClampett Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Sep 15, 2015 Messages 643 Reaction score 226 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I need convincing, so show off your bare bottom tanks, and what are some advantages chemistry wise, not just that it's easier to clean. I'm planning on doing a mixed reef
I need convincing, so show off your bare bottom tanks, and what are some advantages chemistry wise, not just that it's easier to clean. I'm planning on doing a mixed reef
Nov 3, 2015 #2 Breakthecycle2 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 827 Location Hasbrouck Heights, NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks to plain for my taste.
Nov 3, 2015 #3 OP OP JedClampett Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Sep 15, 2015 Messages 643 Reaction score 226 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is a light sandbed bad for nitrates
Nov 3, 2015 #4 Breakthecycle2 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 827 Location Hasbrouck Heights, NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Mschoolman said: Is a light sandbed bad for nitrates Click to expand... I've always had a sand bed and never had a nitrates problem.
Mschoolman said: Is a light sandbed bad for nitrates Click to expand... I've always had a sand bed and never had a nitrates problem.