You said u ran leds for 2 yrs but never said what u had or in truth what any real problems. Just a half statement without anything else. And then you start to pick a fight because i feel leds r just as good. I'm not the one here bashing on you or urs. Im just defending me and mine.
Bottom line this is both our opinions. U feel mh are the best period im not here to change ur mind or anything along the lines of it. Im just repling to a post and giving my opion on what i would do. Not running around with my chest out saying ur wrong im right no other way around it.
LOL, you guys are funny.

Not picking a fight at all, just stating the truth and trying to save the OP a lot of frustration.
I had Radion Pros, and before that Gen 1's. In fact, I had BETA gen 1 units before you even heard about Radions.
My cube tank was the poster child for Radions.
So you can trust me when I say that I gave LED more than a fair shake and tried everything imaginable to produce the look and results of a MH/T5 combo and it's just... not... happening.
When you have experienced both types of lighting, long term, and can produce concrete evidence that you can get the same exact results with LED that you can with the other, rather than talking about some article you read or what your friend told you, then come back and revisit this conversation.
Also, i left you a link in my "half statement" that takes you directly to the post in my build thread that talks about my switch.
Btw, not including a chiller which I run anyway with 150g of support system in my garage in the deep south, my switch from led to mh/t5 is costing me $100 a year in electricity.
Even with bulb changes, the cost difference when buying a high end led fixture would take YEARS to make up. And by then you'll want to upgrade anyway.
In the cooler months I'll be saving money not running my heaters so much.
But even if it does end up costing me more, that's fine. The health and beauty of my coral are worth it, and I make the cash back selling frags! lol