• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shout out to Logan and Reef Breeders

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

NorCal Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
357
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to give Reed Breeders and the owner, Logan, a thank you! Also, wanted to let everyone else know what awesome customer service they have. Long story short, I have a photon V2 48 over my 75gal SPS dominated tank. About a week ago, I noticed my UV spectrum was no longer working on two of my four light panels. I contacted Reef Breeders and Logan responded very quickly and diagnosed the problem as an issue with one of the drivers. I was sent a new light and problem solved. Couldn’t be happier with Logan’s customer service and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from him again.
 
Good to know! Thanks for sharing.
 
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top