show me your 30g and 60g cube stand

gacolt

JEEP STUFF
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
507
Location
cumming,ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im having a stand built for a 30g deep blue rimless.i need some ideas.please post pics of your stand inside and out and dimensions.
 
I'm in the process of this one, I have a 60 rimless cube, as of now it sits on a basic metal stand (dimensions 2ftx2ftx2ft). My thought of making it a bit nicer is to get something called high gloss acrylic sheets about 1/4"thick with 2 holes drilled for some handles and I'm going to buy magnetic strips to stick it on, might have it done in about a month or so if you're interested on what it looks like.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top