Show me your cheapo ATO reservoirs

Bushman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
101
Location
Middletown, Ohio U.S.A.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Can you all show me what your using for your ATO water? Trying not to spend a couple hundred on a commercially made one. Love the acrylic looks, tho.
 
Yeah, I have a "food safe" 5 gallon bucket from Lowes; under $5 if I remember.
 
Hello all! Can you all show me what your using for your ATO water? Trying not to spend a couple hundred on a commercially made one. Love the acrylic looks, tho.
Sorry about the mess around it. I am testing my new doser and the lines are not sorted yet.
D638EC87-D73A-4FE1-9E01-AE977447E876.jpeg

This cost you £7
 
I also use an old salt bucket. I bought some square buckets from usplastic that are awesome but I measured my space wrong and they don't fit. But they were really inexpensive, polypropylene.
 
The best somewhat cheap containers I’ve found are vertical sous vide containers. Cheaper than RO-specific containers for sure but still food grade obviously, they are clear and have volume marks on the outside. And the lid conveniently has a hole in them for the chords and tubing to come out of.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 42

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top