Show me your fish that live in corals!!!

My clowns host my squamosa.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397342500.758580.jpg
 
Started with three one lasted 2 to 3 months the other two made it about a year and a half.
 
I don't get it, but my buckshot clown and my clown goby tend to fight over who gets to hang out in the Space Invaders Pectina
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397360362.143611.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397360236.761241.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397360362.143611.jpg
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1398141300.416291.jpg

I'll try to get a photo of him doing it tonight, but this little guy likes to rest in my cynarina and caulestra :)
 
Lol...my clowns host my overflow. But my starry blenny and foxface love my xenia forest. I also have a pistol shrimp who has taking a fond liking to the xenia forest. Not to be out done...my cleaner shrimp refuses to leave the comfort of my RBTA. I will try to get pics of all of this. Cool thread.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top