Show me your water change station stands!

newbreefer316

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
250
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a couple norwesco 105g containers to build a water change station and need some ideas to help figure out what I want to do for a stand.

I have short ceilings in my basement so I probably will end up going with something simple and low to the ground. If I do add a little height it will be just enough to slide 5g buckets under so I could gravity fill them off the manifold.
20180209_110319.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top