Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

Welcome to my cubicle! Cloudy do to maintance!

IMG_7018.JPG

HAHA. Due to the reflection I thought the snail was venturing down your return pipe.
 
My cube scape when I was proud of my tank. Unfortunately life got in the way and I lost most of my corals. I restarted the tank last month with new rock and sand, but I went with a more traditional scape this time. I wanted more rock in the system for more mounting areas and stability, both structurally and bacterially.

Before
jan 23 2015 by rich colombo, on Flickr

Now (just the beginning)
IMG_0033 by rich colombo, on Flickr
Awesome. What size?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top